Visions Matter is a Human Service agency
offering an array of services and supports to individuals who have
been established as "eligible" through local Ohio County
Boards of Developmental Disabilities.
Visions Matter believes that to support individuals with disabilities
we must have ongoing communication and cooperation with
County Boards and all other entities that provide services
and supports to our clients.
Visions Matter staff are respectful of personal rights, beliefs,
and opinions of each client that we serve. We welcome client
input and individual planning to improve service delivery
to those we serve.
Visions Matter offers programming
and supports with:
*Adult Day Programs - Includes ROCC
*Transportation - Non-Medical and HPC
*Ohio Department Job and Family Services Assistance
*Assistance With Accessing Benefit Programs,
*Individual Budget Development and Support
*Specialized Staff Training
Visions Matter is committed to the following
5 Principles of Person-Center Thinking:
1. It starts with having a comprehensive understanding of the person we are supporting.
2. When the person is empowered with informed choices it increases independence.
3. When trusted supports (including family and friends) are involved in people's lives, it increases opportunities for success!
4. When you increase community involvement it will enhance and increase natural supports.
5. We believe it is vital that all plans and services be driven by the person served.
Visions Matter is currently supporting
individuals in the Ohio counties of Butler, Clermont, Pike, and Warren.
If you would like to find out more about Visions Matter
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-934-1934 ext. 210.